One Click. You’re In.
Get access to all your Adobe Connect meetings and content.
Adobe Connect Mobile users will welcome the addition of Connect Passport to their smart phone or tablet. With Connect Passport, gain access to all your meetings and stored content, right from your device.
Connect Passport works in conjunction with the Adobe Connect Mobile App, making the ability to hold meetings from anywhere more convenient than ever before. Forget entering log-in credentials or long meeting room URLs, with Connect Passport, one click and you’re in.
- Access to all Adobe Connect meetings
- View participants in meeting
- Access to Adobe Connect content in Content Library*
- Mark meeting rooms as favorites
- View history of meetings attended (for admins only)
- Meeting room and content search (based on name)
- Email your meeting room URL from Connect Passport
- Email content URL from Connect Passport
- Access multiple Adobe Connect accounts from your device
- Reason #1: Find and get to your Adobe Connect meetings quicker
When you’re on the go, the last thing you need to bother with is hunting for meeting room URLs. With Connect Passport, enter your Adobe Connect log-in credentials once during set up and you’re good to go. All your meetings and content are right there at your fingertips every time you launch the app. Connect Passport even comes with a ‘Favorites’ feature for even faster access to meetings.
- Reason #2: Invite meeting attendees directly from your device
No need to get into your email to invite someone to a meeting. Do it directly from inside Connect Passport.
- Reason #3: View and share on-demand content from your device
Just like the ability to email a meeting room URL from Connect Passport, this option is also available for content inside your Content Library.
- Reason #4: Inexpensive time saver for all Adobe Connect Mobile Users
Have more than one Adobe Connect account? Get access to all of them inside Connect Passport.
Note: To attend an Adobe Connect meeting on your mobile device, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect Mobile app.
*The current version of Connect Passport supports PDF, HTML, JPG, MP3 and Flash Video. It does not support PPT, flash (SWF) or recordings.